How to run a smooth project
3 Things We Like To Focus On
What makes a well built homeStructure begins with engineering. We are not looking for the minimum standard.
- Larger footings lead to less settling and movement.
- Stronger floor joists minimize floor deflections or bouncy floors.
- Upgraded exterior sheathing and subfloors help create a strong long lasting building structure.
- Using systems vs. mixing components. Consistency of WRB and its components to ensure the system
is installed and working as designed.
- Using a quality window product and installing them in coordination with the WRB and per mfgs
- Minimizing air leaks at all penetrations.
- Managing fresh air by using systems that allow in fresh air into the home on our terms.
- Having extremely high expectations of our finish contractors.
- Balancing excellent design with value approach, a well-designed home will look and feel more expensive than it costs.